Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wanna know something!? Well, I'm Gonna Tell You Anyway!

i have just beasted my paper on Women in Islam--no need for applause, really.

i have been living off of pasta and grilled cheese sandwiches for, ooh, i'd say three months. donations to help the poor (aka moi) will be accepted and can be sent to:

The Girl Who Lives in the Box
The Corner of 16th and Cumberland
Knoxville, TN 37916

i decided to attempt "no-shave november" this year.

i have accomplished it.

surprisingly, it's not so bad. except for the fact that it is socially unacceptable to wear a dress with 1/2" long leg hair to class...the good news: i've saved a lot of money on razors (you thought i was going to say car insurance, didn't you?)

unfortunately, now i am so impressed/disgusted with myself, that i still have not shaven for the sole reason that i want to show my mom when i get home thursday.
fortunately, my hair has not been prickly since probably november 10th, now i'm just fuzzy and that takes me back to my good old hairy childhood...

i have my women's history final tomorrow and then i am peacin' out of knoxvegas. 8 hr drive here i come.

special thanks goes out to the Spice Girls and Girl Talk for making this finals week that much more bearable.

zachie comes home january 5th and i plan to monopolize every minute of his visit. it's subway and wonder pets all day, every day, zach. get pumped.

pusshej,
a rather content jules

3 comments:

  1. I liked this blog. It's nice and happy. I also enjoyed your Harry Potter like address you offered the blogging world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. girllll... i never shave.. hahahaha i think last time i shaved was when i wore a dress? so, like in the summertime?? i guesss i just got used to it, and it keeps me warm in the winter, ahahahaha, and the boyfriend doesn't mind, sooo all is well, i guess!

    glad to hear that you are content!! loooove you!

    ReplyDelete